The website is up and running to a point that that will greatly benefit members. The site while being close to finished is still working out some kinks, and could have issues once and a while. Please bear with us while we continue to work through any of these issues, and make sure to send any feedback through the “Contact Us” page. If for any reason that isn’t working you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some of the new features you may not have noticed yet:
– Mobile reactive. The site now responds to mobile screen sizes!
– Commenting on news posts on the front page.
– A new site calendar
– A facebook live feed on the right hand side.
– A new built in ‘Contact Us’ form to email coordinators.
– A new forum section to post questions, offer feedback and to sell parts.
Soon to add features (Possibly):
– Events page
– Cars/members page
– Ideas/Event/Business contact page
A quick note to members: the site will always be free to use, but we want to keep it as clean, family friendly and professional as possible. While commenting, and posting to the forums please ensure we refrain from cursing, posting NSFW content, and excessive links(Please keep links to a minimum needed to showcase relevant information). If we cannot abide by this, we will have to cut back on these features, and potentially resort to suspensions in using these features. We will try to keep these items moderated as best we can, but we also need your guys’ help in keeping them clean in the first place.
Thanks everyone, and I hope everyone likes the site!